• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Management Accounts/Dividend Vouchers authenticity?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Management Accounts/Dividend Vouchers authenticity?

Hi all,

This is my first year in running a limited company, my accountant just sent me the end of year documents like Management Accounts, Dividend Vouchers, Minutes of meetings and P60. I've two questions

1) Is there any other document i should receive or thats it?

2) All the documents mentioned above except P60 are just normal print-outs on plain paper, is it norm? or at least should it be signed by accountant/secretary/director?
    This is really important for me to know as i need to send all the documents to Home Office to get my visa extension. Just wondering would Home Office except plain paper documents.

Many Thanks

Working...
X