• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Decent/cheap Umbrella companies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent/cheap Umbrella companies

I work via my own Ltd company and have no probs with doing that.

However a mate/ex collegue who is fairly new to contracting is using Parasol
    he may not be in contracting long enough to make it worth while starting his own ltd co. But It makes me cringe when he tells me that he gets charged about £28 to submit a weekly time sheet.

Surely there are better & cheaper brolly companies out there ?

I'd gladly like to hear of recommendations of a decent umbrella company
    (if they exist) so I can suggest my mate signs up to them, rather than Parasite oops Parasol.
    Last edited by DaveP; 3 May 2008, 07:50.

there are cheaper ones and am sure can provide better services than ones whoc have simply become too big and the customer service side is no longer important

try the umbrella supermarketwebsite as it appears to be a fairly comprehensive website

Comment

Working...
    X