• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public Liability and Professional Indemnity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Liability and Professional Indemnity

Best quote so far is QDOS (tried a few) at £172 p/a for £1m cover for each. Anyone know of anything better. Everywhere else is quoting £300+. I only need £500K of each.
    Last edited by Lewis; 17 March 2008, 15:12.

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
    Best quote so far is QDOS (tried a few) at £172 p/a for £1m cover for each. Anyone know of anything better. Everywhere else is quoting £300+. I only need £500K of each.
    curious...the last time I looked QDOS was £132 p/a for Professional Indemnity!?!

Comment

I use these guys over here in Germany (as they're worldwide):

Hiscox
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by babason View Post
        curious...the last time I looked QDOS was £132 p/a for Professional Indemnity!?!
        It is. £132 for PI and £40 for PL, making £172.
        Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Working...
        X