• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unacceptable aggression on CUK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    haha no you didnt!

I had a previous login. But it got lost. I actually met people off the board who can confirm I have been aorund for at least 5 years.
    Who was your alter-ego then? Perhaps I'll recognise the name if you were posting under another name prior to 2007.

How can a name get lost? Did it roll under the settee or did you throw it away with the rubbish? Or perhaps there is a more sinister reason for changing your name so that people don't recognise you from your pre-Tay days. Don't know why I would think that......

Comment

Because it's ironic Tay, that people are actively justifying being aggressive as 'acceptable', yet when you counter it in the same manner you are deemed a culprit by those doing it to begin with. Isn't the logic there essentially pointing the finger at yourself, and therefore the advice being given is really 'the' problem answering it's own problem.
      The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Why dont you ask yourself... your 'delf defence' causes conflict as well. Why dont you set the example... and not be negative about anyone or anything. Maybe we will all take note and follow you....
        In other words "why don't you shut up and let us bullies reign free."

For someone who is basically a bully at heart, you have a wonderfully diplomatic way of phrasing things. Pity some of us can see through the real meaning of what you're saying.

Comment

If I told you I would have to kill you.

Plus I know me not telling you will irk you more.

Comment

For someone who is basically a bully at heart, you have a wonderfully diplomatic way of phrasing things. Pity some of us can see through the real meaning of what you're saying.
            Who am I bullying?

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
              Because it's ironic Tay, that people are actively justifying being aggressive as 'acceptable', yet when you counter it in the same manner you are deemed a culprit by those doing it to begin with. Isn't the logic there essentially pointing the finger at yourself, and therefore the advice being given is really 'the' problem answering it's own problem.
              hypocrite HTH

Comment

hypocrite HTH

cul·prit /ˈkʌlprɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhl-prit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
                –noun
                1. a person or other agent guilty of or responsible for an offense or fault.
                2. a person arraigned for an offense.

Comment

By the way Tay, I didn't want to point out but your use of correct punctuation during sentences is somewhat lacking. I'm happy to point everything out though if it helps you develop.

Comment

This has turned out to be the most entertaining thread I have read on here!

Denny = bully
                    Chris79 = Denny
                    Tay = ??????? (But he does seem to know how to push peoples buttons )
                    Still Invoicing

Comment

I like Tay, he just needs a bit of guidance, but I think with a bit of practice and commitment he could contribute a valid argument sometime in the near future.

Only joking, I love you really!

Comment

Working...
                      X