• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online PAYE forms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online PAYE forms

I registered for PAYE forms submission with HMRC and logged on recently expecting to find a quarterly submission form (I pay quarterly) in the same way as the online quarterly VAT form, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Has anyone else registered for online PAYE forms submission and is there no quarterly form that need submitting?

There are no forms to fill in. I pay quarterly, I just have HMRC as a "payee" in my Internet banking with my reference number as a reference, and pay them the required amount every quarter. Make sure you're not late with paying them!!

Comment

cheers pacman,

i only paid via my business bank account over the internet yesterday so I am quite a late!!! meant to pay by the 22nd I believe. Do you think they will penalise me?

Comment

You have to pay by the 19th IIRC; I've got a pop up reminder every three months on the 16th so that I don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by hgllgh View Post
          cheers pacman,

i only paid via my business bank account over the internet yesterday so I am quite a late!!! meant to pay by the 22nd I believe. Do you think they will penalise me?
          Its the 19th of the month following. I.e. period ending 5th Jan then pay by 19th Feb.

No, I don't think they will care that much.

Comment

Working...
          X