• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting on IOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting on IOM

Anyone here able to point me in the direction of information regarding accepting a contract on the Isle of Man? I currently work through a UK limited company and may have the opportunity to take a 6 month contract on the Isle of Man. It looks like I need to apply for a self employed work permit via the limited company but not sure how likely I would be to get the visa and what the tax issues / perks are? Anyone able to help?

Do a search for Isle of Man, there's been quite a bit of discussion on this over the past few years and some good advice dished out.

Comment

Working...
    X