• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

medical expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

medical expenses

Hello all - long time reader, first time posting ...

Can anyone offer any advice on claiming medical expenses through my ltd co ?
    I sustained a football injury recently resulting in dislodged vertebrae, several trips to a physio and soon I will be having an MRI scan. All this done privately and the bills are starting to add up - would like to get this through my books if I can !!

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Hello all - long time reader, first time posting ...

Can anyone offer any advice on claiming medical expenses through my ltd co ?
    I sustained a football injury recently resulting in dislodged vertebrae, several trips to a physio and soon I will be having an MRI scan. All this done privately and the bills are starting to add up - would like to get this through my books if I can !!

Benefit in kind I'm afraid. It has to be declared on your P11D and tax and NI is due on it. The only benefit is is in deferring the tax due until your self-assessment return is completed.

Comment

Working...
    X