• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Employed in NL - working from home in UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employed in NL - working from home in UK

Have done a quick search and can't find any info on this - apologies if it is there somewhere.

Mr Windy Anna is contracting in the Netherlands, this prevents him from working via a UK limited so he works via a Dutch supplier of the co he works for. His new contract is going to be home based - anyone know whether he will still need to work via dutch co or can he switch back to UK limited?

I suspect that since his contract is still with Dutch co and in euros he will have to continue to work in the same way but am not sure.

All advice gratefully received as always

Windy

I work in Norway using my UK Ltd company and insisted the client pay in £. Perhaps you could get the client to pay in £ rather than euros.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I worked for an Irish company and got paid in Euro's (got Cater Allen Euro Acc). Used UK company.
      I'm not sure if different laws apply in Different Euro countries.
      threenine.co.uk
      Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

Working...
      X