• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long can I hold off paying divis?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long can I hold off paying divis?

With my personal savings that I've squirrelled away and my meagre lifestyle, I calculate that I don't need to pay myself divis until next company tax year for my ltd company. So my business bank account will keep on increasing.

Is there any reason that I should/have to pay out divis before my company tax year ends?

Originally posted by beermeister View Post
    With my personal savings that I've squirrelled away and my meagre lifestyle, I calculate that I don't need to pay myself divis until next company tax year for my ltd company. So my business bank account will keep on increasing.

Is there any reason that I should/have to pay out divis before my company tax year ends?
    Yes....there is no more personal tax to pay up to the higher tax band.

Pity to waste it!

Comment

Originally posted by beermeister View Post

no.

but of course you should take advantage of the personal threashold incase they change the goal posts...
      Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Working...
      X