• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anybody know much about this lot...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know much about this lot...

http://www.zsgs.co.uk/billing.html
    Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Originally posted by Svalbaard
    Have not come across them before, I like their web site, I am doing my own soon, maybe rip it. . sorry, use it for inspiration.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

First sentence on the website is b0llocks (IR35 is a tax on the individual, it is not a company tax):-

AS we are a Company outside IR35 Regulation the Consultant will benefit more in terms of REDUCING his taxes and increasing his EARNINGS.

Therefore, don't touch with the proverbial bargepole. Who knows what other lines they'll try to sell their "product"...
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Yeah maybe, but then they all say that in some disguised form or another. I've been pretty disappointed with Parasol since their recent "expansion" so am looking for another umbrella so I may give them the opportunity to give me the spiel and I'll post the results up on the ole' forum.
        Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Working...
        X