• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

online filing of company formation and forms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online filing of company formation and forms

Hi

I created my ltd from the company on the contractoruk website and received my Certificate of Incorporation back in a matter of hours.

I am now looking to set up a business bank account, but need to supply 288a's (using Abbey). As the filing was done electronically, how do I get hold of these forms?

Is there a number to ring (I did have a google / search but expect I was just being too clever for my own good!)

Cheers

Jon
    Twitter: jonsmile

288a

As the formation was carried out online, no 228a's are used.

We've come across this a few times with Abbey, if they receive a letter from the formation agent confirming the officers & shareholders of the company, this tends to satisfy their requirements.

Comment

Working...
    X