• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Choice of Cater Allen Application Forms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice of Cater Allen Application Forms

A slightly odd question, but ContractorUK doesn't seem to have a contact phone number so I thought I'd ask here...

I'm just about to apply for a free Cater Allen business bank account via ContractorUK, but noticed the application form downloaded from the CUK site is over a year old and out of date. The newer improved forms can be downloaded directly from CA (including a new simplified form optimised for limited company applications).

I called CA and they said they would prefer the new form, but I'm a bit concerned CUK might reject it because it has to be submitted through them and it's not the form they are familiar with. Obviously I want things to progress as smoothly and as quickly as possible.

Has anyone successfully applied for a CA account using the new application form via CUK?

Kess

Applications

They will accept the old forms but if you need a new one, drop me an email and will have them sent through.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
      They will accept the old forms but if you need a new one, drop me an email and will have them sent through.
      Depends how old they are (i.e. which version). We've had applications rejected in the past and now have a strict policy of ignoring any stocks we have in the office and always printing the latest form directly off Cater Allen's website. As Cater Allen can take a week or two to first review the application, it really puts the timescales back if they reject it and you have to submit again.

Comment

I applied using the old forms on Contratoruk earlier this month and account opened with no problems. The new form also asks if you want Internet Banking so I had to request this after the account was opened.

However, as I guess CUK get a commission from Cater Allen, they might like to get the forms on the site up to date!

Comment

Working...
        X