• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountantcy Charges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountantcy Charges

I was wondering what people were paying for an accountant for the Vat return (Quarterly) and the year end (self assesment) return with the normal expenses?

Thanks
    Brobi
    Promoting: Complete Contractor as they have helped me!

Originally posted by brobi
    I was wondering what people were paying for an accountant for the Vat return (Quarterly) and the year end (self assesment) return with the normal expenses?

Thanks
    I'm not VAT registered yet but will be doing shortly - currentyl I pay £400.00 per year for year end stuff and advice as and when I need it.

I know of people who pay less and some a lot more - but he lives around the corner from me so it is convenient if I need to pop round for a chat.

Comment

Working...
    X