• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IS this Legal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS this Legal?

Hi

I have found this company which offers outside IR35 umbrella services?????

Is this legal they say they dont offer dividends etc like old msp used to but save NI in other ways

This scheme looks really good but I always think twice when something looks too good to be true!

Can anyone see anything wrong with this, they check your contract then you take home about 10% more then umbrella and if they get it wrong they give you IR35 cover and tax cover.......

https://www.nolongerlimited.co.uk/faq.html
    https://www.nolongerlimited.co.uk/oursolution.html

All comments warmly welcome

dont bother, look at their latest news section.

Last article dated back end of last year.
    Has there been no notable news since then???
    Does it look like they give a fu**.

but they are an alliance partner of CUK.....so they must be legit
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Should I worry though look at the insurance tax and ir35 cover cant lose can I???

Comment

Originally posted by cartlidgea
        Should I worry though look at the insurance tax and ir35 cover cant lose can I???

I wouldn't trust my money or affairs to any company who cant keep their site up to date with the latest industry / monetary / tax information especially when its their major marketing medium

Comment

I must admit I am nervous hopefully someone here has used them before, or has heard something positive/negative

Comment

I must admit I am nervous hopefully someone here has used them before, or has heard something positive/negative

so you have signed on the dotted line then asked questions.....

Comment

As you have probably seen from my many old posts I have been toying with limited or umbrella for 6 weeks now. One day I decide limited, I have applied for flat rate tax, sent forms off, setup bank account, had contract reviewed etc but then next day think cautiously about getting caught out with expenses/Ir35 then want to go umbrella. The umbrella loss is so high it puts me off but the safety is good. I then start thinking of the sin of excepting all these dispensations and just hoping that the tax man never investigates me so that I can use umbrella but get a decent return. I really cant decide it is driving me mad many sleepless nights.

Then today I spotted the website we are talking about seems to have the safety of the umbrella with the insurances and also gives a lot better return seems fantastic but want advice before I jump in. Didnt get time to call them today so will grill them tomorrow but was hoping someone had heard of them or used them but guess not, but then again a lot of the contractors logon later in the evening

Comment

It's interesting that you talk about "safety" of an umbrella vs. the risk of a Ltd., and then start considering dodgy sounding schemes like this.

Forget all about expenses and dispensations. Expenses are to cover your costs, not a way of making money. Claim what you spend.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
                  It's interesting that you talk about "safety" of an umbrella vs. the risk of a Ltd., and then start considering dodgy sounding schemes like this.

Forget all about expenses and dispensations. Expenses are to cover your costs, not a way of making money. Claim what you spend.
                  You recommend limited then?

Can you see a way of losing with this company though if they give you ir35 and tax cover?

Comment

Can you see a way of losing with this company though if they give you ir35 and tax cover?
                    Well yes: they go bust, and you realise that you're the one that's liable for your tax affairs.

That's assuming they're honest to start with.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X