• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pay as you go PI insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay as you go PI insurance

I need to purchase PI insurance this week, and some places I have looked at such as hiscocks (?) state that in order for the insurance to remain active after you have finished working with a client, you need to keep a subscription with them.

This is all fine and well, but does that mean I need to keep my subscription for the rest of my life in fear that my client may 10 years down the line realise that my actions caused him huge losses?

Are there any policys which cover the period you work, and stay covered once your policy is up (say after 12 months)?
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Working...
X