• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant Recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant Recommendation

Hi,

Im a newbie to contracting, Can anyone recommend a "good" accountant in the Birmingham area.

Thanks for yor time

I'm also new use SJD's Birmingham office and find them very good. You'll probably find someone cheaper, and they may be just as good. But consider that you don't just want efficient accountancy but sound tax advice. Other members of this forum may be able to point you in the direction of previous posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
      I'm also new use SJD's Birmingham office and find them very good. You'll probably find someone cheaper, and they may be just as good. But consider that you don't just want efficient accountancy but sound tax advice. Other members of this forum may be able to point you in the direction of previous posts.
      Yeah probably better to get the info from someone other than a freaky merman with a mangina, do you love me?

Comment

Originally posted by bangface
        Yeah probably better to get the info from someone other than a freaky merman with a mangina, do you love me?
        Watch who you're calling freaky. I'm Old Greggg

Comment

My cat is good, finds holding the pen in his paws diffcult sometimes.

Try Upton And Co

Comment

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
            X