• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long to set up a Ltd?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aj1977
    any suggestions reg the business bank account which gives a decent amount of interest and may be free/or not so much charge banking?
    I chose A&L due to high interest, complete on-line management, and at least 2 years no fees or charges. However, this bank has a 28 day delay at the moment, and there are other banks you can setup much faster(so I am told) - so it depends how fast you want it all done really and what interest and online facilities you want.

Also - I've only just discovered that A&L only issue a Visa Electron card as standard - as this is not widely accepted it may cause problems when trying to use it for direct business expenses. I've already had to apply to upgrade it to a Visa Delta - in which they do more indepth checks first (apparently) - I'm hoping this will only take 5-7 days however - but something else you should bear in mind.

Comment

Working...
    X