• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Take the work to a Zero Tax Country

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the work to a Zero Tax Country

Having been a eurocontractor for far to long now I have realised the end game is upon us. I feel sorry for all the newbies coming on stream, they have just about machine guned the golden goose to death. I am only now in the future taking work that I can take away with me to what will become my new home that is Belize. Why Belize you ask. Well if you are 45 years old and have an investement/pension which pays 1000 quid a month you can become a retired person in Belize. However you can still work and be paid tax free whilst living in Belize. So I will be taking the work with me. Get the picture yet?

Working...
X