• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accounting software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

The 2 packages are different and we each have things we will find annoying with any product or service. My own view is that FreeAgent is very good but once you step out of the "day rate" arena, especially if you have multiple income strands my opinion is that Xero becomes the better offer.
    I'm not the biggest fan in the world of the organisation that own FreeAgent either.
    Yeh, I can see that – I do project based, and multiple income streams in FA ok

But wouldn’t want to use it if I was selling a subscription based product / service and there’s no way FA would work for things like deferred revenue / revenue recognition
    Last edited by Andy2022; 10 April 2024, 12:48.

Comment

Working...
    X