• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving from InTouch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving from InTouch

So, InTouch new owners 'Brookson' are now stamping their touch on the InTouch offering and I have to say the new accountancy portal looks a right mess. The only reason I stuck with InTouch since the purchase is familiarity, convenience and simplicity. I really didn't want the hassle of learning another provider's accountancy system, but now I have not choice, so it's time to move on from them. The and the fact I seem to have a new person managing my account every few months.

So, 2024, what are the current recommendations here please? Am I better off learning a standard accountancy package such as Free Agent, that will be less painful should I be forced to change accountants again?

Working...
X