• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best accountancy firms for LTD in 2023 - Contractor in tech - Outside IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best accountancy firms for LTD in 2023 - Contractor in tech - Outside IR35

Hi all,

Conscious this topic might have been covered hundred of times but as a lot of accountancy firms have shutted down or reduced the quality of their services since IR35, grateful to hear feedback from the ground.

I used to work with Qaccounting (ex Qdos). Very professional in all aspect but they do not offer packages anymore and their house bookkeeping soft/app is not very smooth. Also you have to go through a RM before you can speak to the accountant so not ideal for quick answers.

I don't really mind paying high price as long as service is delivered. I would also like the firm working digitally and with real time soft to be able to look at the accounts.

Reading online I saw good feedback on firms below. Any comments on them ?
    Aardvark Accounting
    Dolan Accoutancy
    Clever Accounts

Any other firms I should look at ?

Working...
X