• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help MVL company and opening another one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stockguy View Post
    Upon further research there are many startups now that can potentially deal with my situation.

- Remote
    - Deel
    - Bitwage

I hope they can handle U.K. taxation.
    Why are you looking at very strange US firms - and Remote is $300 an employee a month.

A good UK umbrella that can handle this for you would be £95 a month and be zero risk...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Why are you looking at very strange US firms - and Remote is $300 an employee a month.

A good UK umbrella that can handle this for you would be £95 a month and be zero risk...
      My friend is US based. It's a hassle for him to deal with a UK Umbrella company than it is with US SaaS companies.

Comment

Originally posted by stockguy View Post

My friend is US based. It's a hassle for him to deal with a UK Umbrella company than it is with US SaaS companies.
        No it's not - all he would be doing is paying into a wise or similar account using an IBAN code.

Put it this way, are you going to be an employee of his which is what those schemes are based upon. As you aren't you really are just an invoice to send and pay.

Speak to Lucy at Clarity as this is an area they can handle
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X