• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Experiences with closing a company via InTouch?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experiences with closing a company via InTouch?

So I've been with InTouch for the past 4 years and in that time their service has generally been reasonable, albeit with a fair few mistakes. Kicked off the process to close my company with them back in April and made sure everything was in place for a quick closure.

4 months later (with some polite chasing from my end) and all I hear are assurances that the accounts will be done "soon" with no concrete timeline. I get that they're busy, but £695+VAT for this level of service seems a little steep.

Looking through this forum, I see there are many others with similar issues so I have to ask... has anyone recently closed a company successfully with them? I'm at my wits' end wondering what to do here and I'm half-suspicious that it won't even get done before the next Budget.

Hi Isky,

I'm sorry that there has been a delay in progressing the closure of your company and would love to discuss this with you.

If you're happy to share contact details in a PM then I'd be happy to look into this for you and get this moved along.

Comment

Thanks for looking into this Patrick -- PM sent.

Comment

Working...
      X