• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clearsky Accounting - Are they sinking? Complete Chaos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... yes, time to go elsewhere I think... Will take a look at the alternatives - maybe Maslins.

Comment

In my experience, having just taken over a client from Clearsky, the professional clearance and handover was easy and very quick, and efficient

Comment

Originally posted by velcro View Post
        I'm with Nixon Williams and they've stuffed up my accounts again. Also, my contact has left and I haven't been assigned a new person as yet.
        So, while waiting for someone to sort out their latest error, I checked out Nixon Williams on Companies House and looks like they're all part of the same group including Clearsky, Parasol, SJD and a few others. Is the whole group going the same way?
        Any suggestions for a new accountant?
        Yeah they are all part of the same group now - along with Nixon Williams. Have been for a few years now.

Comment

I just recently left Clearsky after a similar experience. They had previously been pretty poor, but could at least get things done on time.

Recently they wouldn't even answer emails or phone calls, but to be fair they handled the handover really well, and offered to do year end accounts early!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post

Maslins? They frequently give advice here and recently said they are employee owned. That's where I would look if I were you.
            Another vote for Maslins+Freeagent, I left Nixon Williams after a dozen years with them (6 years too long, the first 6 were "ok"). Maslins are night and day better.
            Kneel before Bod

Comment

Working...
            X