• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possible contract breach, any help appreciated!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boredsenseless
    Am I just being cynical or is this one of the best constructed SPAMS for a long time.

I could be wrong and it could just be someone helping someone out, if it is then good on you.

-- Oh and bear in mind that if a solicitor had told you it, and charged you for it, and it turned out to be incorrect you have redress in law, where as when a recruiter gives you some'advice' for free you don't.

this is not a scam thank you we have helped pete out because you know what we dont work that way !! if you find it hard to believe then maybe you have used the wrong agencies.... Trouble is with people nowadays is they tar everyone with the same brush, instead of taking things at face value, no wonder no one ever trusts or believes in the good anymore......

i sincerely hope that pete sorts it coz its money and i take a pride in my work i am not a CV forwarding servicez....

maybe hard to believe but hey ho your choice....

stuart

Comment

Absolutely, I'm not a corporate schill, honest!

This has now all been resolved through various phone calls to assorted people

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
        i sincerely hope that pete sorts it coz its money and i take a pride in my work i am not a CV forwarding servicez....
        stuart
        Shame you don't take as much pride in using the Queen's English.

Comment

One other thing - if there wasn't any contract between the agent and the end client why on earth would the end client be paying the agent??!!

Me thinks that a contract in some form or another exists.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Goya
            Shame you don't take as much pride in using the Queen's English.

unfortunately when i wrote that i was incensed and working very diligently, did not realise there was a spelling bee competition on here as well, if so please dont include me coz i talk and spell proper

thank you

stu

Comment

Working...
            X