• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AMEX Business Card Offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMEX Business Card Offer

Anyone post this? AMEX has a great offer now for new business card, 100k for platinum or 50k for gold. will add another 5k at least if you via referral link from a connection. if you need a referral link, pm.

It was featured on Head for Points recently.

I've had Amex Business Gold for a while. I can't justify Platinum when I already have the personal Platinum card.

Comment

yeah. I have personal platinum as well, so don't need the perks, but still, hard to find a better business card and really tried to find one... the referral link works for both platinum and gold. think gold has a good deal too.

Comment

Working...
      X