• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Micro Entity Corp tax submission - possible to do myself...?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys

Ive downloaded the CT600 and with the guide its defo doable. I believe this is a task worth doing, a feather in the hat I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BusinessBandaid View Post
      Thanks guys

Ive downloaded the CT600 and with the guide its defo doable. I believe this is a task worth doing, a feather in the hat I guess.
      Dunning Kruger and Imposter Syndrome are real.

The symptoms of them are the inverse of the outcome. The more confident you are the more likely it is to be DK. The less confident the more likely to be IS. In my experience the only way to determine the difference is by experience. Sometimes experience comes at a cost.
      #justsaying
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
      X