• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Director Renumeration - PAYE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Director Renumeration - PAYE

Hello everyone. I understand that I can pay myself a Director's renumeration - which would not be a salary and I would not be an employee. But it would not fall under NMW not matter how many hours I work.

What I'm asking is that will I still need to fill out the p11d, p60 etc..if I am paying as a directors fee and the rest as a dividend

Also even if I am an employee..Could I not say that I work only 1 hour a month as an employee..and the rest of the hours are on a volunatry basis? I could even put this in minutes could I not?

help.
    Elvis

Re:Message to The King

What I'm asking is that will I still need to fill out the p11d, p60 etc..if I am paying as a directors fee and the rest as a dividend
    Yes
    Also even if I am an employee..Could I not say that I work only 1 hour a month as an employee..and the rest of the hours are on a volunatry basis? I could even put this in minutes could I not?
    No
    NMW is only an issue if there is a contract of employment.

Comment

Re: Re:Message to The King

Agree with Bradley. No escaping P11D etc. and who would want to?, filling in forms is certainly the most exciting thing in my life.

Comment

Renumeration

No ideas on renumeration.

Try remuneration.

HTH

DA

Comment

Working...
        X