• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GIANT late again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIANT late again!

I have just checked on my old Giant MSC and I note that the Annual Return is well overdue - am I liable for anything because of this? Should I be worried?

I do not work through it now, i've left the sinking ship and set my own company up
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Depends if you are the director or they are.

Comment

I was just a shareholder, I've been told the company could be struck off and any money held by the company at the time be taken by the Government - glad I've no money tied up with them now.
      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

This is the thing that really worries me about GIANT considering they couldnt even get my tax code or P45 right, what chances are there of getting the accounts etc right.

Comment

Working...
        X