• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

@#%$ Company Annual Return & Personal Tax Self-Assessmen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@#%$ Company Annual Return & Personal Tax Self-Assessmen

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a fair cost for an accountant to do my Company Annual Return and Personal Self-Assessment.

The company is small, only 1 employee, few expenses, owns a computer or two. Personally just job income (divs & monthly), savings, and shares.

I have an accountant but I think he is going a bit high.

I don't think the fact that it is tax-deductable should make a difference.

Thanks,

Re: @#%$ Company Annual Return & Personal Tax Self-Asses

£600 - £1000 for company accounts.
    £100 for personal.

Comment

Re: @#%$ Company Annual Return & Personal Tax Self-Asses

Thanks for that.

I am paying £750 for company accounts and £150+VAT for personal, perhaps I can go somewhere cheaper.

Does the variation in the Company account have to do with the turnover, # of employees, or what the accountant charges.

Comment

Price

If you are happy with the service why move? After the hassle of finding a completely unknown accountant whoe may turn out to be a complete charlatan is it worth it?.

I think it was Oscar Wilde who said "price is what you pay, value is what you get".

Comment

Working...
        X