• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR 35 Juducial Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PCG

Hey, don't try and apply logic to this. The whole point of IR35 and S660a and so on is that we are expected to pay tax on a basis that nobody can define.

As I said i another place, "I am not knocking the fact that neither you nor anyone else can render a binary decision table on how to proceed. I am, however, seriously knocking the governement's general ignorance of the proper duties of a legislature, that has brought us to this condition. I'm not angry at you or any other advisor, but I'm bloody angry at having to run my life under a constant cloud of doubt and potential litigation."

Get it?

Comment

Re: PCG

malvolio,

Very well put. Thanks for the info you've provided it's helpful (as much as anything can be with this messed up situation).

Regards, S

Comment

Previous Cases

Spartans11 - some PCG Funded previous cases

Synaptek IR35 judgement - legal analysis
        www.contractoruk.com/ir35...ement.html
        www.contractoruk.com/news/00747.html

Tilbury Consulting Ltd v Margaret Gittins: Analysis
        www.contractoruk.com/ir35..._case.html
        www.contractoruk.com/ir35...t_win.html

Stutchbury IR35 case - Practical Advice for Contractors
        www.contractoruk.com/ir35..._case.html