• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

feepayer responsibility in IR35 chain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys interchangeable (subbing for each other)? Do you have different roles you fulfill or are you in the same role and just deciding which of you fills it today?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Having permanent employees working for them.
      Still doesn't work - you need would need the entire project team as employers and being playing to the letter of that contract you would also not be able to send a share holder to any meetings on site - although it would allow me to insist on conference calls instead.

When I hit this next time round I'm tempted to have and use a separate "You are messing us around" price list with a 25% premium.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
        Are you guys interchangeable (subbing for each other)? Do you have different roles you fulfill or are you in the same role and just deciding which of you fills it today?
        The SOW just states we should provide 2 bodies and not us as named people. This is why its a fairly solid substitution clause and one thats been used by other suppliers several times who have rotated people off the client.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Still doesn't work - you need would need the entire project team as employers and being playing to the letter of that contract you would also not be able to send a share holder to any meetings on site - although it would allow me to insist on conference calls instead.

When I hit this next time round I'm tempted to have and use a separate "You are messing us around" price list with a 25% premium.
          Yep thats what im worried about - that we as shareholders of the company shouldn't be doing any work based on the new amendment wording.

Comment

Working...
          X