• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Development Work Required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why ?

Comment

Nothing other than the fact you know the company has engaged your services or purchased your deliverable via the normal internal procedures.

Before the talk of contracts etc. I also worked off the provision of a purchase order. You know then that the relevant manager has authorised the budget and accounts are aware.

Comment

OrangeHopper,

Thanks for the advice - is there any truth in concurrency of contracts and IR35 avoidance?

Comment

Others are more qualified to answer that question, however, you can be working fulltime, subject to IR35, while doing other work which is not caught.

My day job (sorry assignment) is caught but I do other work for other parties that I put through my company and use for expenses, retain or distribute as dividends.

Each assignment has to be viewed on a case-by-case basis. Just because you might work for multiple parties does not in itself mean all your income is exempt from IR35.

Comment

You may have to wait a while for the money of course.

My current record is 9 months.

Comment

Blaster you can have your collective hug when I've finished cutting Sandy's limbs off one by one with a chainsaw.

Outsource to India.... tut tut Sandy >:
              Now if I can just get this chainsaw started ....

Comment

I've got an electric chainsaw.

Does a lovely job on limbs...

Comment

Where were they made ?

Comment

What?

The limbs or the chainsaw?

Comment

Working...
                    X