• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

360 Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 Group

Hi all,
    I'm trying to gather people that have had a bad experience with this lot. Don't know what the plan is yet.
    Could you post if you're having/had problems.

I've been with 360 for 6 years now and I must say I did have problems with end of year returns but that has now been fixed. I've been having major trouble with the Inland Revenue telling me I owe them large amounts of taxes but 360 have been great and have pointed out that Inland Revenue have not checked my tax returns and where using estimates :rolleyes but that's all sorted by 360 and I never owed any money. Can you tell us what problems you have been having?

Comment

I've been with them for over three years. To start off with, they were great. Very impressed. Then they started changing my account manager every two minutes.
      Now it's got to the stage where they haven't submitted anything on time in the last year. I've had to pay countless fines, totalling nearly £1000. I'm trying to find out if I've any chance of getting these back through the courts.
      I've moved accountants now. I was suffering from inertia because I got on with them and "Devil you know...". But it got to the stage where everything they told me was blatantly a lie.
      Things such as "I've sent the Annual Return in the post" was followed up with a red faced "actually, I haven't, and I need this information".

Comment

I stopped using them when they closed the Leeds Office. Loads of aggro trying to get a P45 from them from over a year ago.

Used them as a Brolly so can't comment on their accounting services. Sometimes they paid late, sometimes they paid twice, sometimes they forgot to include expenses...

Typical british service really!

Comment

360 Group

Never posted before but felt compelled when reading the last post. I had all kinds of problems, late returns, missing returns, returns not actually submitted, VAT errors, Tax liabilities wrong, requesting a P60 from me when they were the accountant, account managers changing, office locations closing etc etc. I accrued a few thou in penalties due to their inability to get the numbers right and then provide details to my new accountants. I would certainly be interested in pursuing court action.

Comment

Hi - I'm also having problems with 360 Group - they do the payrolling for my umberella company, and have screwed up my income tax calcs. They still have not sorted it out, and I keep getting the "we will call you back tomorrow" treatment.

Comment

Well, they've paid up. I think they may have seen my original post - which is why I put my name next to it.
              Everyone else, if they don't pay up I thoroughly recommend the small claims court, I've been once already (sounds like I'm selling a holiday). They probably won't even turn up to defend, which means you'd almost automatically win.
              Good luck.

Comment

360 people are reading this??

Great.

You are t*ssers and i *really* didn't enjoy your crap service.

Comment

Working...
                X