• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying Crypto from Limited Company Account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HKM View Post
    That will be the simplest solution...but this is subject to crypto breaking even!!
    Good luck with that...
    on a different note, I am all in on XRP...are you in Crypto :-) if so...will I see my money back..

many thanks
    Looking at the graph you won't but you fill your boots. We'll still be here to help you with whatever mess that lot leaves you in.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Good luck with that...

Looking at the graph you won't but you fill your boots. We'll still be here to help you with whatever mess that lot leaves you in.
      I have been buying since it was $3.5 and have now reduced my average to 0.85!! I will get all my money back and repay my loans...I still believe in it...It's either zero or my full money back + reasonable profits...I hope this will happen before Sep 2019 :-)

Next month will be decisive which way it will go!!

Comment

Originally posted by HKM View Post
        I have been buying since it was $3.5 and have now reduced my average to 0.85!! I will get all my money back and repay my loans...I still believe in it...It's either zero or my full money back + reasonable profits...I hope this will happen before Sep 2019 :-)

Next month will be decisive!!
        You sound like Scooty. Go get jiggy with him in the crypto thread.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          You sound like Scooty. Go get jiggy with him in the crypto thread.
          haha I will indeed find him :-) thanks for the suggestion..

and thanks once again for answering all my questions..you are a star!!

Comment

Working...
          X