• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 discussed on Matthew Wright today - will give everyone on here a laugh...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR35 discussed on Matthew Wright today - will give everyone on here a laugh...

Mods, please move if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

There I am, between contracts and scrolling through JobServe with Matthew Wright on in the background, when I hear this:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aih-Eub2N5-xhfJwMS3sJcJxulzFag

(hopefully the link will work - it's a 1.5 minute video clip I took on my phone, of a discussion about The Sun's article today on BBC/ IR35)

There's just so much wrong in the discussion, I don't know where to start - but I thought it would give everyone on her a good laugh/ opportunity to moan or rant!

HRMC. lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by MrButton View Post
      HRMC. lolz.
      Yeah...!! That made me want to punch the screen, but then it all did! 'HRMC' who apparently told the BBC to 'force' people to set up PSCs but have now changed their minds...
      Last edited by Glencky; 26 April 2018, 19:19.

Comment

That guy just seems clueless. But I think it’s just a channel 5 dig at the beeb. But pointless as they’ve made themselves look stupid.

Comment

Yeah, I agree - but it just illustrates so much of the ridiculousness of the whole thing, from almost every point of view.

Comment

Working...
          X