• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brolly clients - free check on salary/deductions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ignore

my mother always said that it was "in granny's room behind the clock".

Comment

Re: Ignore

:rollin

Comment

IT Accounting - Debbie

I've transferred IT accounting about 3 years ago after having a real bad experience with one of the"big" accountancy firms, and from the very first have always had excellent service and advice form Debbie, often about areas out side of the usual accounting areas. This advice has always been offered willingly and free.

If by raising an area of concern to all of us, Debbie and IT accounting (and any other accounting firm for that matter) get some more business then more power to their able.

I would rather they mentioned it and gave us the opportunity to redress the situation than continue to be ripped off.

P.S. - Debbie keep up the good work. - and can I have a discount on next years fees please :-)

P.P.S - NO I'm not Debbie.

Comment

Eh?

Read the thread in General? They have big problems!:rolleyes

Comment

Re: IT Accounting - Debbie

Erinon

Unfortunately I am no longer responsible for client accounting or tax affairs. I moved to IT development last year and am now under notice of redundancy.

That's the thread on the General forum.

Comment

Re: eh

Yeh, read the other thread after I posted this comment.

ho hum.. what ever - my comments about Debbie still stand tho' .

Comment

Re: eh

thank you

Comment

it is the P60s that matters

Your pay-slips count for nothing the only document that matters is the p60, make sure what appears there matches with your bank account and playslip. i worked for one company that issued paylips and p60's that bored no truth to what was paid into my accounts.

Comment

Working...
                  X