• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swedish Contract Info Required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish Contract Info Required

Hi, i have just been offered a contract in Sweden and I am looking for the best tax solution. I realise the tax is very high and as such want to minimise tax as much as possible. I searched on this forum and read the posts but they were quite old and i would really appreciate some information on the best solution for sweden. has anyone had any experiences? my contract is for a year and I will be paid by a swedish company. thanks in advance

You could try looking in the overseas section and contact the advertisers there to see if they can help if no-one here has direct experience...

Comment

Working...
    X