• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gorilla Accounting - Referral bonus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla Accounting - Referral bonus

Hi,
    Would anyone currently with Gorilla Accounting like to refer me, then split the referral bonus 50:50?

https://gorillaaccounting.com/blog/i...g-deadline-day

Please PM if interested.
    Thanks,
    Codega

Interesting, our referral bonus is twice that.......just saying! [emoji39]

Comment

Intouch is a £150 amazon voucher. I’d be happy to refer you 🤑

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
        So are we to take it that your service isn't very good if you have to pay people that much to make referrals?

Happy Christmas, Darren!

Comment

Interestingly it’s still a lot less than what some firms are paying recruiters [emoji28]

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post

The number of people who I've told "talk to Darren" and not even considered a referral. Oh well.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Thanks All,
              Found a willing participant.

Comment

Working...
              X