• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The HMRC online test for IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you respond after the quote, not before it please.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sure.

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Comment

Stop being difficult.

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Sure.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Stop being difficult.
          Well, that told me.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Stop being difficult.

Comment

I'll try next time! Must try harder. This is the second time you've picked me up on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
              I'll try next time! Must try harder. This is the second time you've picked me up on this.
              It's a pain on the mobile app as you have to scroll up to see what you've put and then down again to read the context, particularly when you are quoting long posts. Wouldn't really be a problem on a PC.

Comment

Not quite. You'll have to take your client to court.. Not many people willing to do that.
                Maybe the client would take HMRC on? A flawed tool costing them money because it will increase costs long-term. Their flexible skilled labour force will start to disappear as they go perm. Doesn't seem like any winners other than HMRC's subversion of IR35.

Comment

Originally posted by poorautojobber View Post
                  Maybe the client would take HMRC on? A flawed tool costing them money because it will increase costs long-term. Their flexible skilled labour force will start to disappear as they go perm. Doesn't seem like any winners other than HMRC's subversion of IR35.
                  Again no. It's so confusing for them so I doubt they will understand it enough to dare and they won't have an appetite to HMRC on over your tax status anyway. Means nothing to them.

Comment

Working...
                  X