• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spring Budget 2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I've said before, I'm not averse to paying any taxes due, after all I'm alive now because taxes paid for my cancer operation.

What I am averse to is being an unpaid tax collector for the gov (VAT) and then being told that I'm a tax dodger when I'm actually anything but. Any taxes I owe are paid, usually before they are due. If I'm not due to pay a tax bill because of the rules, I don't pay it....

But linking us all with the major tax dodging major businesses? Nope. Not happy.
    That and they have clearly lied again. No change there then.
    Last edited by Lost It; 9 March 2017, 14:52.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
      But then, you and I probably aren't the ones on Twitter raving about an attack on small business.
      That'll be me then.

Comment

Working...
      X