• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avoid Prosperity4 like the plague!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green Lantern 35

it's a secret....

Comment

No it's not Cojak - I just don't like blatantly advertising.

Oh heck - www.************.co.uk

Comment

> That's most unlike you Fiddle being all reasonable and fair minded - are you feeling OK?

sorry - normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

In this case probably just after I get the pages together for our umbrella offering on www.************.co.uk

Rhino - see me in the morning for spamming lessons

Comment

so, fiddle - let me get it straight - you laughed off my marketing approach to use targeted AdWords, while yourself you stick to spamming forum of people who have zero interest in your site?

Comment

What ever happened to the site you were supposedly developing AtW - all we have evidence of so far is enough hot air from your good self to launch the advertising balloon.

Comment

Interesting little snippet - apparantly P4's last year's account show them trading insolvently to the tune of £150k with director's owing further £265k. Oops

Comment

> spamming forum of people who have zero interest in your site?

Couple of things about this AtWaT - for zero interest each post certainly attracts a lot of traffic. My real ulterior motive, as I've mentioned countless times before, is that eZboard forums get indexed by the great god google - the higher rankings far outweigh the benefits of any direct traffic.

On the other matter raised by antagonise - I fear you do not understand the benefits of vapourware - the benefits of it are only for vendors with an established product trying to fight off an upstart competitor by hinting that their next free upgrade will include all the features that the competition is trying to sell. There is no benefit to be gained by a no-name idiot who has no product claiming that he will be launching one soon.

Code:

.====================================.
                |.==================================.|
                ||  I must not spam Contractor UK   ||
                ||  I m.----.t spam Contractor UK   ||
                || /`\/      \/`\ /                 ||
                || )_/|      |\_(/\                 ||
                ||    \______/  /\/                 ||
                ||    _(____)__/ /                  ||
                |'===/ ,_ _  ___/==================='|
                '====\___\_) |======================='
                      |______|
                      /______\
                       |_||_|
                      (__)(__)
                Mark
                Bored with AtW's twaddle - take a break from it at*********

Comment

P4 - Interesting....

John - interesting stuff that on P4, I read somewhere they had another company doing recruitment so the dosh could be going there, Ferraris or a string of race horses! Perhaps it also relates to all the advertising they do!

Comment

Re: P4 - Interesting....

Makes you wonder Fresh! Think they may have downsized to a Smart car and a donkey after this though :rollin

Comment

Re: P4 - Interesting....

Well the PCG still apprear to be operating to their original mandate as set out by their erstwhile leader the 'Great White' Andy.

I got hold of a couple of copies of their recent magazine and guess what a full page advert for Prosperity4.

The PCG care about contractors - yea right!

I challenge any PCG lurking member to tell me how they can possibly justify advertising a company that clearly give such a poor service....and don't tell me you did your research...

Lets face it guys there are obviously still traces of the Great White Andy in your organisation and it really is all about profit.

I'm sure we would all be glad to hear that the advertising for Prosperity4 will be going the same way as the Great White - you know it makes sense!!

Comment

Working...
                      X