• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avoid Prosperity4 like the plague!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: peeee4

I'm still using them because I can't get away from them. My own personal experience has been woeful and it's the least I can do to let others know who are new to contracting, and the legal side of things, of my experience. It's up to them to make their own judgements. P4 are getting over £80 a week from me in fees. For that money, the service I'm getting is way below par. I am an IT person, I'm not trained in legal matters.

The fact that Jobserve and the like advertise Prosperity4 is because they're being paid to, obviously. It's also the reason I went with them, because as I said, I hadn't found this forum, and had no point of reference.

Comment

Fiddle and I have had dealings with Liam Paulus from Prosperity4 in the past.

We like him but we don't like the company.

We won't be promoting Prosperity4 on our new website because we don't believe they offer contractors the best umbrella service at the best price. This is a shame as we would have earned considerably more commission to sell prosperity4 than the other umbrella companies we are currently in negotiations with.

Over time we are aiming to promote the best products we can find in each area of contractor operation and contractor finance. We want to maximise commission but the quality of the product is our prime consideration. If we can't reach a deal with the best available we will exclude that product from our portfolio.

Comment

Nice to hear that!! Seems to me that some umbrella companies forget who pays their wages! No excuse for bad service

Comment

p4

God knows where all that cash some people lump over to P4 goes! Ferrari anyone?:rolleyes

Comment

P4 _ Liam

It would appear that Liam Paulus works for both P4 and Ryder Consulting (IT agency) as he is down as the contact on both their websites!

A nice guy and able to hold down 2 jobs at the same time...unless Ryder the agency and P4 the umbrella are 1 and the same.

Comment

Re: P4 _ Liam

ain't google grand

He is a nice guy but from comments on here a number of contractors have had problems of one sort or another with P4.

How much of the blame for that lies with P4 and how much with the contractors is what you really need to research and so far we've only seen the contractor side of things.

Comment

Re: P4 _ Liam

That's most unlike you Fiddle being all reasonable and fair minded - are you feeling OK?

Comment

Green Lantern 35

Anyone heard of Green Lantern 35 Umbrella company? Anything good/bad would help - or a referal to a good one for my hubby the freelance accountant to work through?

Comment

Re: Green Lantern 35

Bella

If you can wait until very early next week Fiddle and I will have something for you on our new site.

Comment

Re: Green Lantern 35

What is the site address?

Comment

Working...
                      X