• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Compliance Check - Timeframe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC Compliance Check - Timeframe?

Hi All

On 20 July, HMRC sent me a letter saying they want to check the " valuation of goodwill on disposal ". I sent all details they asked for on checklist by start of august, and haven't heard anything since

I asked me accountant who said " it has all been sent and unfortunately we are in a que whilst they check it"

Does anyone have any rough estimate how long this takes, or should I contact them myself or change accountant?

Everything is on hold, I can't take more money out company incase they ask me to pay it back

Working...
X