• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant with Australian regs experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant with Australian regs experience

Hello all,

I'm a Brit currently contracting in the UK under a LTD, and will be heading to Australia on an existing visa early next year. I need some advice on closing the LTD and a plan for avoiding the double taxation treaty.

Can anyone recommend a decent tax accountant with experience in this area? Please reply or PM me if you prefer.

Thank you!

Try Alan Collet at Go Matilda. Chartered in England and Oz.

Tax and Accounting Solutions for Individuals and Businesses in UK and Australia
    Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

Originally posted by mafrosis View Post
      Hello all,

I'm a Brit currently contracting in the UK under a LTD, and will be heading to Australia on an existing visa early next year. I need some advice on closing the LTD and a plan for avoiding the double taxation treaty.

Can anyone recommend a decent tax accountant with experience in this area? Please reply or PM me if you prefer.

Thank you!
      I hope you meant "to avoid double taxation". double taxation treaties aim to avoid double taxation, avoiding the treaties means you want double taxation...

Comment

Working...
      X