• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving to limited?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I am not sure but it didn't look like it had any, just a one month notice however if it did have one it seems they never found out and my acquaintance was lucky.

Bull or not know I just stated the facts.
    Last edited by Drei; 26 May 2016, 08:19.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      He does have a few cool stories bro, no doubt about it.
      They say every man's got a book in them, I see potential for a series here
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        They say every man's got a book in them, I see potential for a series here
        Bob Showaddiwaddi and the Contractor's Tulip
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
          Honestly I am not sure but it didn't look like it had any, just a one month notice however if it did have one it seems they never found out and my acquaintance was lucky.

Bull or not know I just stated the facts.
          Facts? You just admitted you didn't know so I don't believe there was a single fact. You stated a load of made up bollocks. Not facts.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angryhippo
            Going limited and not taking maximum advantage of the allowances is when you will not maximise the advantage. Read this on all the possible allowances and make sure you take advantage: More tax "smart" crap linkage
            Good point, well made.

Comment

Working...
            X