• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ir35 contract review - what to expect?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chipper64 View Post
    I had a 'checking of contract' letter off HMRC a couple of years ago. IPSE said they wouldn't get involved unless it blew up to a IR35 investigation.
    Not knowing what a "checking of contract" letter is, and never having heard of one I couldn't possibly comment but I suspect the necessary advice is in one of the guides on the site. Or you post question on tier boards and someone will know what you need to know.

But IPSE/IPSE+ cover is for legal support and advice if you're subject to some kind of formal investigation. The free Tax and Legal helplines are your first port of call for other advice. And the scope of their cover has also expanded in the last year or so.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
    X