• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations please: Legal professional required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations please: Legal professional required

Hi,

My youngest offspring will become an adult this calendar year and I will be mounting an attempt to regain possession of the family home that I have been excluded from since 2009 which is in my name alone and only I have ever paid towards.

Can any of you guys recommend an excellent legal professional in this area of law, preferably one that takes no prisoners?

I am in Hertfordshire.

Thanks in advance

WotNxt
    Last edited by WotNxt; 5 January 2016, 07:48. Reason: To add location

You can search for solicitors by location on the law society's website below, afraid they don't come with reviews.

Find a Solicitor - The Law Society

Worth contacting a few to explain your specific circumstances to see who has experience in that branch of family law rather than someone who may have a good general reputation but not much experience in the precise area you need.

Comment

Thanks, I am aware of that service already but was looking for more of a personal recommendation.

Particularly a recommendation for a solictor with more of a MGTOW outlook and hence why I figured asking here might be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
        Thanks, I am aware of that service already but was looking for more of a personal recommendation.

Particularly a recommendation for a solictor with more of a MGTOW outlook and hence why I figured asking here might be a good idea.
        Legal500 is the who's who of legal firms.

The Legal 500 United Kingdom | The Clients Guide to the best Law firms, top Lawyers, Attorneys, Advocates, Solicitors and Barristers.

You will want to filter down by region and then Private Client - Family.

If you want a personal recommendation, I've used Paris Smith LLP previously, one of the best firms in Hampshire however they aren't cheap. Message me if you want a further chat.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Many thanks, I'll take a look at that link :-)

Just realised I should have mentioned that I am in Hertfordshire, sorry. I'll edit the original post.

Comment

Working...
          X