• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice for new contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dabbishing View Post
    Hello all,

I will be starting my first of hopefully many contract jobs in pharmacovigilance in over a month. I will be planning to learn as much as I can in this time and as I go along so I can keep an eye on everything however I would be extremely grateful if anyone had any advice for me, things to look out for, good practices to start with, that type of stuff.

Also I was hoping someone could tell me the name of a trustworthy accountant firm in London that they have had good experience with, ideally one that can help or provide advice on setting up a limited company. I do realize that there will be none that will have a glowing reputation but I would greatly appreciate if someone could provide a few names so I can phone/meet them myself and pick one.

Thank you for the time to read this and please know that if you leave a comment, it is gratefully appreciated.
    I'm a bit more traditional and actually like meeting my clients Feel free to get in touch.

Andrew Minsky

Comment

Working...
    X