• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 'to be reviewed'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    I cant believe some people's head in the sand attitude towards IR35. Im currently working with 6 other contractors. Not one has their contract reviewed professionally.
    IMO this is a real problem. Far too many contractors are prepared to work without paying any attention to contract reviews or IR35. Unfortunately it can mark out those of us who do ensure we pay attention to IR35, have contract reviews and ensure working practices don't put us at risk can be marked out as being difficult. I've very recently encountered this problem.

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    This and there is also the fact that it's becoming the defacto standard way of staffing projects so the whole face of contracting is changing. Those useless 10 a penny permies we were laughing at 7 years ago are now 'contractors'. The more demand, the more contractors, the bigger the target we are.
    So true. Although my hope is that more contractors will go permie again given the recent announcements!

Comment

Working...
    X